The First Series: Running Man (always start with right side)
Note: these passes all begin in supine position with legs straight and parallel unless otherwise stated. Also, unless stated, the toes are pointed toward the ceiling. The inactive leg may be bent to relieve back stress. Lift head whenever necessary. Use abdomen muscles. The mat should not be too soft. DO THEM SLOWLY AND MAKE TIME BETWEEN FOR THE LULL.
1. Paddling With the Feet: Legs outstretched on mat, lean legs to side, make outward circles with the feet. Sequential.
2. Paddling to the Sides With the Edges of the Feet: Legs straight and feet parallel; uncontrolled vibration of both legs without moving them , making sure the entire leg is involved (tense entire leg with flexed pulled back toes.) Unison.
3. Splashing the Stream of Awareness with the Soles of the Feet: Extend and flex feet, alternating straight leg pushes with the hip with flexed feet, but legs kept straight and on mat. Alternating.
4. Scooping the Glow of Awareness: Lift leg - scooping and splashing motion with one foot onto the other foot; active leg kept raised. Sequential.
5. Smearing the Glow of Awareness Onto the Legs: Lift right leg; make 3 scooping motions with right foot as in number 4, then place sole of right foot on top of the left leg at ankle level and rub the right foot up the left leg as far as you can, smearing the energy. Scoop again 3 times with right foot, this time smear energy along inside of left leg. Scoop again 3 times, but this time, raise the left leg vertically, and smear energy along bottom of the left leg while smearing with top of right foot. (Working leg is always in the air.) Sequential.
6. Splashing the Stream of Awareness with a Backward Jerk of the Feet: Slowly extend right foot (dipping toes into sea of awareness), then quickly, with a jerk, flex foot (splashing foot). Alternate.
7. Smearing Awareness on the Entire Leg: Dip right toes into sea of awareness, raise right knee 90 degrees, toes pointed to ceiling; place hands on right ankle, and smear awareness along entire leg, as you straighten the right leg; repeat leg raising and smearing two more times. (Short Pause.) Sequential.
8. Smearing Awareness on the Chest: Raise the leg several inches off the floor; flick out with the foot, then flick inward; make small outward circle with entire right leg, then small inward circle. Straighten leg, dip toes and flick back, raise right knee 90 degrees. Now, smear energy up with both hands, starting with hands on ankles. Bring the right knee into the chest, raise the head, and hug the bent leg tightly into the chest for a count of ten. Sequential.
9. Pedaling with the Feet: Alternate dipping toes. Alternating.
10. Smearing Awareness on the Abdominal Region: Dip both toes at the same time; pedal with the feet, while raising the legs [with bent knees], till the legs are vertical. Pull the energy down the legs with the hands and then rub into abdomen; hug knees to chest for count of 10. Unison.
11. Making the Feet Slide on the Surface of the Shallow Stream: Lift right leg slightly; keeping it straight, cross it over left leg at ankle/calf level (do not lift up the hips); now slide it using ball of foot looping over to the right about 2 feet, then loop it back to end up crossed again over left leg (this motion is like a wide horizontal teardrop). This is all one continuous motion. Keep leg lifted. Sequential.
12. Kicking the Water with the Heels: Raise right leg about 6 inches, turn right foot out to right; Leg is stiff and straight; kick out leg at 45 degree angle; retrieve, pause and repeat. Sequential.
The Second Series: On the Run
1. Stirring the Stream of Awareness with the Balls of Both Feet: Legs extended, tighten calves, so that feet are slightly raised off floor (calves remain tight during entire pass). Flex and extend both feet at the same time. Unison and parallel.
2. Pushing the Glow of Awareness up toward Two Centers of Vitality: Tighten stomach, raise right leg up slightly, and move it to the right 45 degrees and bend the knee sharply; foot is flexed back. Tense the buttocks and hamstrings. Slowly and forcefully push the right foot downward to straighten it. The foot never touches the floor during this exercise. Sequential.
3. Agitating the Glow of Awareness with the Feet and Legs: Bend right knee sharply, keeping knee on floor (it may be necessary to raise the left hip slightly in order to keep the right knee on the floor), foot is flexed back at ankle. Slowly and forcefully push the right foot down, keeping knee on floor, until right leg is straightened. Sequential.
4A. Dispelling Unnecessary Fatigue from Two Centers of Vitality with a Blow: Both hands in monkey scooping position (at level above pelvis), lift hands in an arc and lay on vital centers grab energy with fists and strike out to sides with back of both fists. Unison.
4B. Dispelling Unnecessary Fatigue from Two Centers of Vitality with a Blow (traditional): Same as 4a except grab energy and push slowly and forcefully energy toward ceiling with fists, open hands twist under and grab energy pull down slowly and forcefully to chest, slide to vital center, open hands on vital centers and rub. Unison.
5A. Pointing Toward the Zenith with a Blow of the Wrists: Hand hurls energy like a knife to ceiling from shoulders. (Collar bone/shoulders come off the floor.) Alternates.
5AA. Same as 5A. Unison.
5B. The Teepee: Heels of hands on ribcage, elbows out to sides, not touching floor. Join three middle fingers of the hands together as you raise the hands up in a prayer position, bringing the elbows in towards the center as you push upwards and push the hands together with great pressure. The hands eventually almost totally come together except for the heels of the hands. When the arms are fully extended upwards (with the shoulder blades off the floor) pause and then relax the arms. Unison.
6A. Striking with the Tips of the Fingers over the Centers of Vitality: Flat palm, skimming above body, from just above breast, diagonally strike across opposite vital center (Quick motion). Alternate.
6B. (Traditional): Directionally like 6a but slowly and touching body. When palm reaches vital center it slides off body and lifts quickly up.
7. Moving the Feet in Inward Circles in the Stream of Awareness: Separate feet to shoulder width. Make inward circles, toes pointed to ceiling. Unison.
8. Landing Lightly in Fields of Energy by the Sides of the Calves: Lift right leg cross over left leg below knee level and tap floor lightly with heel. Bring back to opposite side keeping foot at same level and tap heel lightly on right. Sequential.
9. Pumping Energy with the Soles of the Feet put Together: (Frog Swim) Place soles of feet together on mat (knees sharply bent and out to the sides). Slowly and forcefully slide the feet down straightening the legs (and always keeping heels together). The toes will be apart at the end, pointed out. Unison.
10A. Splashing Energy on the Centers of Vitality with a Blow: Start with arms straight, out to sides at a 45 degree angle (hands at thigh level). Place left hand over liver, then place right hand (palms are facing abdomen) over pancreas (left hand always is above-nearer to head-and right hand is always below-closer to feet, in this pass). Raise elbows; hands grab energy simultaneously, making fists, and forearms strike out to the sides with soft part of fist. Open hands at end and lay into starting position. Unison.
10B. Splashing Energy on the Centers of Vitality with a Slow but Strong Push: Same as above in 10A, but after grabbing, the fists are pushed up and out very slowly to the sides. The arms are held very tight throughout. Note: when forearms are perpendicular, lower elbows to mat then forcefully lower forearms so that the soft part of fist touches floor then slide arms down to 45 degree starting position. Unison.
11A. Slamming Energy onto Two Centers of Vitality with the Palms of the Hands: Slap diagonally with the palms of the hands: the right hand towards the left hip and vice versa. The palms face the feet, and the fingers point to opposite side. Alternating.
11AA. As 11a but not diagonal. Palms strike pointing together from breast to below vital center. Then make big outward circle and restrike. Unison.
11B. As 11a but slowly and forcefully.
12A. A Strike with the Fingertips to the Center for Decisions: Arms are bent, elbows facing feet, hands by ears and facing the ears. Thrusting arms up, with fingers pointed to ceiling, at collarbone level (above the decision point).
12B. Left palm rests on top of right hand - together pointing at ceiling (wrists are above v-spot). Slowly and forcefully push hands toward zenith while pushing them together. Arms end up in diving position toward zenith with shoulders off floor. Pass can be done either alternating or sequential.
The Three Breaths for On the Run
1. Breathing Infinity: Start with hands on vital centers, fingertips facing. Slowly, while inhaling, raise arms up and towards head in a semicircle, ending with palms facing each other, by the ears. Then, still inhaling, raise the arms straight up at shoulder level, palms facing each other. Flip hands so that palms face ceiling. Begin exhaling as hands are brought slowly down by the ears. Then, with full exhale, push hands down towards feet, with palms facing feet, until arms are straight.
2. The Top of the Lungs Breath: Hands down by sides on the mat. Place hands on thighs. Brush hands up front of body with slow, controlled inhale. Raise hands and arms above head. Exhale while pushing hands down till arms are straight, palms facing feet.
3. The Lateral Breath, or The Breath that Gets Rid of Everything Unwanted: Hands on vital centers. Inhale while bringing arms out to sides on mat at shoulder level, with palms facing feet, index fingers extended, other fingers flexed. Open the palms while bringing hands down to cross in front of pubis, fingers pointing to toes, while exhaling. Raise head during the exhale.
The Third Series: Unbending Purpose
1. Lateral Circles on the Stream of Awareness: Simultaneous outward circles with both feet. Unison.
2. Vertical Leg: Leg points to zenith with flexed foot, then both toes point and hold for a count of 10. Sequential - without rest.
3. Stirring the Glow of Awareness with Each Leg Like a Pump: Straight leg up and down without touching floor 30 X. Grab energy at knee - yank up to waist, right leg over left and turn on side keeping shoulders on floor, spread energy on kidney/adrenals. Sequential.
4A. Stirring Energy from the Navel to Above the Head with Two Fists: Right fist above head, left fist at navel - alternate positions with a strike. Sequential.
4B. Same as 4A, but slowly and forcefully on the midline of the body.
5A. Bringing Energy from the Sides to the Two Centers of Vitality, and then Projecting it out with a Blow: Hand out at 45 degrees, bring to vital center on opposite side, grab energy and pull out with a blow, open palm, twist hand, grab, pull back to same vital center with blow and rub in, return to side. Alternating.
5B. Exactly the same as 5A, but performed more Slowly, forcefully, and fluidly. Alternating.
6A. Moving Energy from Above the Head to the Pubis: Both arms crossed at wrists above head with palms facing forward, right on top - hands swing around and cross again at pubis with right on top, palms facing body, both hands strike out to sides simultaneously. Sequential.
6B. Same as 6A, but the strike at end is a slow and tense cut out to sides.
7. The Feet Stir the Shallow Stream by Moving From the Center to the Extreme Right and to the Extreme Left in Unison: Feet are flexed and move in parallel unison.
8. Transporting the Glow of Energy to the Muscles of the Inner Legs: Legs "walk" out 5X to a "V" as wide as possible - hold for count of 30, grab high (yank) on inner thigh and spread on vital centers.
9. Transporting the Glow of Energy to the Area of the Lower Back: Right foot under left butt cheek and grabbing/lifting right foot with left hand - hold for count of 30. Grab right thigh with right clawed hand, rip energy up R leg and rub into left vital center while R straigtening leg. Alternates.
10A. Making a Ball of Energy by Striking With Both Hands: Right hand above, left hand below with wrists almost touching and hands pulled back, held over v-spot as if holding a basket - hands rotate back and forth with a ripping action. Sequential.
10B. Exactly the same as 10A, but movement is slow and tense.
11A. Opening the Center for Decisions with the force of a Strike of the Two Forearms: Hands stacked above v-spot, right above left with palms facing feet, hands clawed, short rip to sides. Sequential.
11B. Same as 11A, but slow and tense.
12A. Bringing the Ball of Energy Inside the Center for Decisions with a Strike of Both Hands: Palms facing zenith, next to head - slap out from sides of head to above v-spot, yank ball of energy back to v-spot with clawed hands.
12B. Bringing the Ball of Energy Inside the Center for Decisions with a Gentle but Powerful Pull of Both Hands: Same movement, slow and tense.
Pushing Points of Energy Behind the Knees and on the Crook of the Elbow: Place toes of left foot into back of right knee. Hold hands inward at crotch with fingers pointing together and palms up. Inhale as hands and arms scoop upward above head. Left fingertips go into crook of right elbow. In this position exhale while lifting legs, bending body forward, and pointing right fingers at right toes. Alternating.
Breathing on the Two Center Lines of the Right and the Left Body: Feet flat on floor with knees up, scooping inhale to above head (same as in previous breath) - exhale as middle and index fingers trace two parallel meridians (inside of nipple width) down to top of knees, fingers outstretch on kneecaps - then inhale while smearing with same two fingers back up above head. Hands flatten and face each other, exhale while body bends forward and hands go down meridians towards feet while knees drop to sides, keeping soles of feet together. Alternating.
Breathing in the Glow of Awareness that the Leg Lifts Up from the Stream: Inhale: Simultaneous and parallel right leg and right arm lift to zenith, arm continues to above head. Exhale: Smear right hand down to genitals as right leg lowers. Inhale: Right hand brushes upward to above head while right leg lifts to zenith. Exhale: Right arm arcs to zenith with shallow exhale, then simultaneously arm and leg arc downward with forceful exhale as body bends forward - leg is slightly above floor. (Toe points in direction of leg.) Alternating.
The Fourth Series: The Legs Rule Vitality
1. Slapping the Shallow Stream of Energy with the Soles of the Two Feet: (Legs in "frog" position.) Lay outer edge of feet so that little toes touch floor (bend knees to acommodate). Push balls of feet down and up while keeping sides of feet on floor. Unison.
2. Bringing the Glow of Awareness to the Knee Level and Pushing it Back: Lift leg up so knee is at 90 degrees, with foot flexed - forcefully push foot down without touching floor. Sequential.
3. Drawing Lateral Circles on the Stream of Awareness: Straight leg outward circles (10X+) then inward circles (10X+) without touching floor. Alternating.
4A. A Blow to the Projection of the Two Centers of Vitality Located on the Front of the Body with Open Palms: Place both arms at sides at 90 degree angles with palms facing each other. Alternately strike up with heel of palm from level of vital centers.
4AA. Same as 4A, but strikes in unison.
4AAA. Elbows on ribs with arms up 90 degrees with hands pulled back, strike laterally with fingers outward to sides.
4B. A Blow to the Projection of the Two Centers of Vitality Located on the Front of the Body with Open Palms (Lifting the Coffin Lid): Start in position of 4AAA., but lift heavy object upward slowly and with great force.
5A. The Edge of the Knuckle Punch Rips the Area of the Center for Decisions: Ripping back and forth along the center line of the body in an arc with hands in claw position (includes wrists jolts). Alternating.
5AA. The Edge of the Knuckle Punch Rips the Area of the Center for Decisions: Same as 5A, but the two hands rip in unison one above the other. Sequential.
6A. A Punch to the Center for Decisions and the Solar Plexus: Zenith fist punch to v-spot then at the Solar Plexus. Sequential.
6AA. Same as 6A, but with both fists in unison. Sequential.
6B. Same as 6AA, but slow and forceful. Sequential.
7. Splashing the Shallow Stream with the Two Feet Moving in Unison Like a Metronome: Spread heels to edge of mat, both feet go in and then out while keeping heels in place. Unison.
8. Gathering the Glow of Awareness with the Feet and Taking it to the Knee Level, and Then as Far up as the Leg Can Go Before Pushing It Down Again: Flex knee up, then straighten leg, go back to knee position, bring down to floor with straight leg not touching. Use abdomen. Sequential.
9. Rubbing the Glow of Awareness on the Front of One Leg, and Gathering it with a Lateral Swing of the Other Leg: Right foot goes on top of left foot and brushes up as far as it can. Then right knee drops toward floor. Straighten right leg to the side without touching floor and repeat from start position. Continuous fluid movement. Sequential.
10A. Striking the Center for Decisions with the Forearm: Forearm strikes out above v-spot (fists face feet). Alternating.
10B. Same as 10A except forearm stretches from shoulder out and rubs across v-spot slowly. Alternating.
11A. A Blow to the Top of the Head and to the Shoulders of the Energy Body: Soft part of fist - two strikes to each side, one at head level the other at shoulder. Alternating.
11B. Rubbing the Top of the head and the Shoulders of the Energy Body: Two rubs at each point (as in 11A.) for 4 rubs on each side. Alternating.
12A. Slashing Across the Center for Decisions: From arms at sides, bent upward at 90 degree angles with fists facing feet - alternating strikes across v-spot to opposite shoulder. Alternates.
12B. Same as 12A but slowly and forcefully.
The Three Loops of Energy: Shallow inhale: right hand at side, bring to solar plexus, then it circles down 3 times to cup at pubis as the body bends forward and legs lift up. Shallow exhale: pull cupped hand to navel and lay body flat. Exhale as hand makes twisting scoop and points to zenith. Alternating.
Awakening the Calves: Inhale: Hand moves from beside body to wrist on navel with fingers pointing toward zenith. Exhale: body jacknifes, arm points down between knees - slap right inner knee with back hand and then left inner knee with palm. Hand moves back to pubis and cups up to navel. Arm extends and points to zenith.
Twisting the Body: Right hand at side. Inhale: Lift hand to left vital center, pull back wrist so fingers point down left leg. Hand crosses body to right hip - 3 loops to crotch (with 2nd loop body jacknifes) - back of hand at pubis. Exhale: palm covers face and moves down to navel and makes a twisting scoop at navel and points at zenith.
The Fifth Series: The Wheel Of Time
1. Splashing the Shallow Stream of Energy with the Feet Fully Turned Out to the Right and to the Left: Tilt feet out as far as possible, move straight legs out and in. (short fast movement) Unison
2. Crossing the Knee as the Ball of Energy is Held with the Tops of the Feet: Pull back legs, knees up and feet slide on ground. Stretch them back down, cross the right over the left, pull up again so the ankles are crossed over the pelvis. Stretch crossed legs to zenith, cross them further untill right knee is over left, now slowly lower legs to ground and hold for count of 5. Alternating
3. Lifting the Ball of Energy all the Way to the Center of the Body with the Tops of the Feet, one Foot at a Time: Pull back right leg, knee up as foot slides on ground. Stretch right let back down (don't touch ground), dip into stream and bring leg to vertical position. Slide left leg back and lift buttocks with left leg, then place palms under buttocks, then return left back leg down. Make one outward circle with right leg, now drop straight right leg to right side (don't touch). Pull left hand out to brace - twist as right leg crosses fully to left and shoulders stay on ground. Hold for ten count. Sequential.
4A. Striking the Projection of the Two Centers of Vitality on the Front of the Body: Place both hands on vital centers. Strike up with fingertips and backhand slap, then back to vital centers and rub. Repeat two more times, then rest. Unison.
4B. Like 4A, but slowly. When arms are extended, twist and grab energy and forcefully pull it back to vital centers. Unison.
5A. The Adrenal Punch: punch down with fist from above vital center to middle of thigh. Alternate.
5B. Same as 5A, but arms slow and tense in unison.
6A. The Ripping of the Line that Joins the Left and the Right Body with a Slashing Cut of Knuckle Punch: Back of hands face each other at pubis in clawed position. Right claw pulls up the center line over head, arm twists, so palm faces in, then strikes down to groin, finish movement by doing the same on left side. Alternates.
6B. Same starting position as in 6A. Right arm goes out and up in an arc over head, then slowly claws down the center line of the body. Alternates
7. Agitating the Shallow Stream with the Feet Held Vertically: Heels off floor with calves tensed, whole legs flick out to sides and back together.
8. Bringing the Glow of Awareness to the Height of the Calves: Pull parallel legs up 90 degrees (chair position), legs flick in and out in unison.
9. Lame Man: Body forms a "C" facing to the right by moving legs to the right and upper body. Hold for count of 10. Left foot rests on top of right, as right hand points at right foot.
10. Moving the Wheel of time on its Axis, Horizontally: Hold wheel above v-spot, with right hand above v-spot and left hand above vital centers - move back and forth in sharp 180 degree turn clockwise. Sequential.
11. Moving the Wheel of Time on its Axis, Vertically: Hold the wheel just above the chest, right hand holds from below the wheel (thumb on top) and left holds with arm on top of the wheel (thumb below). Slowly and forcefully (without squeezing wheel), push wheel from behind into vertical position with left hand and support with right. Sequential.
12. Rolling the Wheel of Time Back and Forth: Hands at sides with right hand holding the wheel, left hand moves to left vital center - palm raises straight up and flips back. Right arm raises and places wheel in left hand. "Spin" wheel with right hand 20X, make whirring sound and then take wheel with right hand and lay to side. Left palm flips toward body and places on the same side vital center. Sequential.
The Wheel of Time (Fork Breaths)
Pushing the Centers of Vitality: Inhale with hands on ribs. Exhale: push ribs together with hands. Put heels of hands on hips and push down on crest of hip bones. Inhale. Hands on vital centers and exhale while you tickle. End by lifting hands over head and coming down in "V" shape at pubis while lifting legs with feet spread in "V" shape also. (Fork Breath) Unison.
Rubbing the Centers of Vitality: Hands brush up chest 5X, brush 5X on vital centers, then 3X on genitals with thumbs locked - left thumb on top. Follow with fork breath.
The Shallow Breath on the (3) Centers of Energy: Rapid shallow breath through nose (Breath of Fire) 20X with hands on chest, then 20X with hands on vital centers and then 10X with hands on groin. Follow with fork breath.
Concentric Circles Around the Navel: The Circular Energy of the Right Body: Hand crosses body with flat palm on opposite nipple, inhale as elbow raises (gill), concentric circles with fingertips to navel - end by inserting right index finger into navel. Keep finger in navel and inhale while raising right elbow. Exhale with 1/2 of fork breath.
Weaving Energy from Right to Left and from Left to Right: The Waving Energy of the Left Body: Cross fingers on top of chest with fingers pointing into chest - inhale. Wrists come together with back of hands facing each other. Exhale as flat palms weave down body - ends with hands on top of same thighs. Inhale in position. Exhale as hands weave back up and return to crossed finger position. Inhale in position. Exhale with fork breath.
The Intent Series Long Form
"Turn on" the body and:
1. Perform one set of "Grinding Energy With Three Slides Of The Feet", left-right-left. Leave the feet in position.
2. Perform one set of "Grinding Energy By A Sideways Slide Of The Feet" to the left, and back right to the starting position. Reset feet.
3. Perform one set of "Mixing Energy By Striking The Floor With The Heels", left, then right. Pause.
4. Perform one set of "Mixing Energy By Striking With The Heels Three Times", left-right-left. Reset feet.
5. Perform one set of "Gathering Energy With The Soles Of The Feet And Moving It Up The Inner Legs", left, then right.
6. Perform one set of "Stirring Energy With The Knees", left, then right.
7. Perform one set of "Pushing The Energy Stirred With The Knees Into The Trunk", left, then right.
8. Pivot 90 degrees to the right and perform one set of "Kicking Energy In Front And In Back Of The Body"; the left leg kicks up, the right back; as the right foot returns to the ground, slightly ahead of the left, pause as the body sets to perform the pass for the right side. The right leg kicks up, the left back.
9. As the left leg reaches the ground, immediately begin "Lifting Energy From The Soles Of The Feet" on the left, pivoting back to face the front as the left foot returns to the floor. Complete the pass normally with the right foot.
10. Perform one set of "Pushing Down A Wall Of Energy", left, then right.
11. Perform one set of "Stepping Over A Barrier Of Energy", left, then right.
The next three movements are performed very quickly:
12. Perform one set of "Kicking A Lateral Gate", left, then right.
13. Perform one set of "Cracking A Nugget Of Energy", left, then right.
14. Perform one set of "Scraping Off The Mud Of Energy", left, then right.
15. Immediately pivot 90 degress to the left and perform the left side of "Stirring Up Energy With The Feet And Arms"; pivot back to the front to finish with the right side.
16. Perform "Rolling Energy On The Adrenals" for a three count down, then a three count up.
17. Perform one set of "Stirring Up Energy For The Adrenals", left knee forward, then right knee.
18. Inhale deeply as you straighten and immediately go into a quicker than normal "Fusing The Left And Right Side Energy"; left side, right side.
19. As you straighten, leave the right wrist pulled back and fingers forward for the right side of "Piercing The Body With A Beam Of Energy"; complete on the left.
20. Don't drop the hands and turn the torso immediately to the right to perform "Twisting Energy on the Solar Plexus And The Adrenals" with the hands close to the body near the right hip. Don't perform on the left.
21. With the right hand already behind the right hip, begin "The Half-Circle Of Energy", right-left-right.
22. Immediately bring the hands in front of the chest in position for "Stirring Energy Around The Neck", right palm on top. Complete set on left.
23. Perform "Kneading Energy With A Push Of The Shoulder Blades", left-right-left.
24. Immediately perform one set of "Stirring Energy Above The Head And Cracking It", right, then left.
25. Hop to set the feet at a 45 degree angle to the left for "Reaching For Energy Stirred Below The Knees". Grab once. Turn so that you are 45 degrees right of the ORIGINAL direction, and grab once with the right hand.
26. The body turns back to the front, the right palm shoots out to begin "Transporting Front Energy To The Adrenals". Don't complete on the left.
27. Perform "Scooping Energy From The Sides Of The Left And Right Bodies" for three scoops.
28. Perform "Cracking The Circle Of Energy" right-left-right, and on the second left pivot to face the rear. After applying the cracked energy, the left hand goes to the right shoulder as you pivot back to the front.
29. Immediately begin "Gathering Energy From The Front Of the Body And Right Above The Head".
30. Perform one set of "Stirring And Grabbing Energy From The Lower And The Upper Parts Of The Luminous Sphere": left strikes down, right up; right strikes down, left up.
31. Perform one set of "Mixing The Energy Of The Left And Right Bodies"; left, then right.
32. Perform a modified "Grabbing Energy From Above The head For The Two Vital Centers": both hands make two small circles up and out at chest level, then the hands strike and grab together above and in front of the head. Forcefully pull the energy down, and apply it.
33. Perform one set of "Reaching For Energy Above The Head", left, then right.
34-36. The three breaths:
"Dragging Energy From The Kneecaps Along The Front Of The Thighs";
"Dragging Energy From The Sides Of The Legs";
"Dragging Energy From The Front Of The Legs",
are performed normally with two exceptions. After the first two passes, the energy is applied only briefly before the hands strike down to begin the next pass, using what's left of the same exhale for the first part of the next pass. On the final pass, the hands briefly swipe the energy and then the palms are lifted gracefully to face the front at about shoulder height.
The Womb Series Long Form
1. Perform "Extracting Energy From The Front Of The Body With The Index And Middle Fingers" on the left side only.
2. With the feet still in the ending position for 1., tap the right heel and hop to perform "Jumping To Stir Energy for The Womb And Grabbing It With The Hand" on the left, then the right. Reset feet to face front.
3. Perform "Slapping Energy On The Ovaries". Right hand first, then left.
4. Immediately begin "Sphinx Paws". Slap to left side first.
5. Immediately begin "Packing Energy On The Womb".
6. Go directly from swiping the energy in 5. to "Stirring And Guiding Energy Into The Womb"; applying the energy here is optional.
7. Perform "Squeezing Out Injurious Energy From The Ovaries". No energy is applied.
8. Perform "Drawing Energy From The Front With Insect Antennas" for three strikes; no energy is applied.
9. Tap the right heel and hop to face left and perform "Drawing Energy From The Sides At An Angle"--rock forward three times, inhale, then strike 3 times. Tap left heel and hop to mirror right. No energy is applied.
10. Face the front and perform "Drawing Energy Laterally With An Insect Cut", three "double" cuts. No energy is applied.
11. Perform "Drilling Energy From Between The Feet With Each Hand" with the left, then right. Pause and inhale before each swipe.
12. Perform "Drilling Energy From Between The Feet With Both Hands"; pause and inhale before swiping the energy.
The Westwood Series Long Form
1-4. Perform one repetition each of
"Bringing Energy To The V Spot With A Back And Forth Motion Of The Arms",
"Bringing Energy To The V Spot With A Circular Motion Of The Arms",
"Bringing Energy To The V Spot With A Back And Forth Motion Of The Arms With The Palms Turned Upwards", and
"Bringing Energy To The V Spot With A Circular Motion Of The Arms With The Palms Turned Upwards";
perform the down strokes only, inhaling for the next as the arms are retrieved.
5. Perform three reps of "Bringing Energy To The V Spot From The Midsection Of The Body", left-right-left.
6. Perform 3 reps of "Bringing Energy To The V Spot From The Area Of The Shoulder Blades", right-left-right.
7. Begin "Stirring Energy Around the V Spot With A Bent Wrist" by fanning the V spot three times, left-right-left, then performing three wrist strikes, right-left-right.
8. With the left hand near left hip at end of 7., immediately begin "Transferring Energy From The Solar Plexus To The V Spot", once left, once right.
9. Begin "Bringing Energy To The V Spot From The Knees" by performing an abbreviated "lasso" at head level on the right, then left. Finish movement normally.
10. As you straighten on the last inhale at knees in 9., strike with the left hand to perform a single "Energy Going Through The V Spot From The Front To The Back And The Back To The Front With Two Blows".
11. Immediately inhale and strike with the right hand to begin a single "Transferring Energy From The Front To The Back And The Back To The Front With The Hook Of the Arm".
12. Immediately inhale and strike with the left hand to begin a single "Transferring Energy From The Front To The Back And The Back To The Front With Three Blows".
13. Perform one repetition of "Forging The Trunk Of The Energy Body".
14. Perform three repetitions of "Slapping The Energy Body", left-right-left.
15. Perform three repetitions of "Spreading The Energy Body Laterally", left on top-right on top-left on top.
16. Perform three repetitions of "Establishing The Core Of The Energy Body".
17. Perform one repetiton of "Forging The Heels and Calves Of The Energy Body", left then right.
18. Perform one repetiiton of "Forging The Knees Of The Energy Body", left inward circle, right inward circle, left outward circle, then right outward circle.
19. Perform one repetition of "Forging The Thighs Of The Energy Body".
20. Perform one repetition of "Stirring Up The Personal History By Making It Flexible", left, then right.
21. Perform one repetition of "Stirring Up The Personal History With The Heel To The Ground By Tapping It Repeatedly", left three taps, then right.
22. Perform one repetition of "The Recapitulation Wings".
23. Perform two repetitions of "The Window Of Recapitulation".
24. In a continuous movement following the third inhale of 23., stoop to perform one breath of "The Five Deep Breaths".
25. Perform one breath only of "Drawing Energy From The Feet".
26. Perform one repetition of "Getting The Assemblage Point Loose With A Movement That Places The Outer Edge Of The Hand In Front Of The Eyes", left, right.
27. Perform one repetition of "Enticing The Assemblage Point To Drop By Drawing Energy From The Adrenals And Transferring It To The Front", right in front, left in front.
28. With hands at the end of 27., immediately begin one repetition of "Forcing The Assemblage Point To Drop Down"; look over left shoulder, then right.
29. In a continuous and forceful movement from the end of 28., sweep the arms into the position for "Playing Out The A And B Types Of Energy" on the right. Do one repetition.
30. With the hands on the left side of 29., immediately begin one repetition of "Rolling Energy From The Assemblage Point and Projecting It Out With A Fist", left, then right.
31. Perform one repetition of "Hurling The Assemblage Point Like A Knife Over The Shoulder", left, then right.
32. Perform one repetition of "Hurling The Assemblage Point Like A Knife From The Back By The Waist", left, then right.
33. Perform one repetition of "Hurling The Assemblage Point Like A Disk From The Shoulder", left, then right.
34. Perform one repetition of "Hurling The Assemblage Point Like A Ball Above The Head", left, then right.
35. The next pass is a mixture of "Drawing Two Half Circles With Each Foot" and "Drawing A Half Moon With Each Foot": the left foot arcs up, then all the way back. It returns to the front by making two half circles. Leave the left foot in place, and the right foot makes a full arc to the front, all the way back, then two half circles up, a full arc back. The left foot is retrieved to stand beside the right.
36. Immediately perform "The Scarecrow In The Wind With The Arms Down" for a count of 3.
37. Perform "The Scarecrow In The Wind With The Arms Up" for 3 counts.
38. Perform one repetition of "Pushing Energy Backwards With The Full Arm".
39. With hands at the end of 38., immediately perform 3 counts of "Pivoting the Forearm".
40. The next sequence is a mixture of "Pressing the Thumbs Against The Curled-Up Index Finger" and "The T Energy Of The Hands". As the fists descend to waist level, perform the T energy movement on the right. Raise the fists again, and as they descend to waist level, perform the T energy on the left. Raise the fists again, and let them drop to waist level.
41. With the hands at the end of 40., bend and perform one repetition of "Drawing An Acute Angle With The Arms In Front Of The Face".
42. With the hands at the end of 41., perform one repetition of "Drawing A Circle Of Energy Between the Legs And In Front Of The Body": the left hand is on top for the outward circle from between the legs, left still on top for inward circle above the head, right on top as the hands return between the legs.
43. Without straightening, perform one repetition of "Drawing An Acute Angle With The Arms Between The Legs".
44. Straighten and perform one breath only of "Three Fingers On The Floor".
45. Perform one breath only of "The Knuckles On The Toes".
46. The final sequence is a combination of "Moving Energy In A Ripple" and "Drawing Energy From The Floor With The Breath": At the end of 45., immediately shift the feet to the left, and using the final inhale from 45., begin "Drawing Energy" for the left side. After exhaling, perform one repetition of "Moving Energy In A Ripple" beginning on the left, then inhale on the left as you continue with "Drawing Energy". Mirror on the right side.
The Heat Series Long Form
1. The left hand performs "Gathering Energy in a Ball From the Front of the Left and Right Bodies and Breaking It With The Back of the Hand". Mirror with right hand.
2. The left hand performs "Gathering Energy Of The Left and Right Bodies In A Circle Which Is Perforated With The Tips Of The Fingers". Mirror with right hand.
3. The left leg and arm perform "Hoisting Left and Right Energy Upward", followed by the right.
4. The arms sweep up as though signaling "Touchdown!" The left arm performs an "Up and Down Pressure", followed by the right. The left arm performs an "Inward Turn", followed by the right. The left arm performs an "Outward Turn", followed by the right.
5. The arms drop down into the "High Push With the Fists". Strike left, right, left, then both fists strike to forearm's length at waist level, palms facing, to begin "A Low Push With the Fists". Strike left, right, left, then the hands become leopard paws as the hands perform "A Wheel With the Fingers Contracted At the Middle Joints" for a count of three.
6. In a continuous movement from 5., the left arm pivots back from the shoulder and performs "Hitting Energy In Front Of The Face With An Upper Thrust Of The Fist". Perform same pass with right.
7. The left hand performs "Smoothing Energy Out In Front Of The Body", followed by the right.
8. The left hand performs "Hammering Energy in Front of the Left and Right Bodies", followed by the right.
9. Make a 90 degree turn to the right as you perform "Drawing Two Outward Circles of Energy and Smashing Them By The Navel". Make a 90 degree turn to the left as you repeat the movement.
10. Make a 90 degree turn to the left as you perform "Drawing Two Circles of Energy Laterally With The Index and Middle Fingers Extended". Make a 90 degree turn to the right as you repeat the movement.
11. The fists strike down to the sides, palms forward, then up to the temples. The fists are brought next to the temples as the back arches slightly, and the fists strike back to the sides. (This is an abbreviated "Stirring The Energy Around The Temples".)
12. The left hand performs "Projecting a Small Circle of Energy Out In Front Of The Body", followed by the right.
13. The left hand performs "Bunching Necessary Energy and Dispersing Unnecessary Energy", followed by the right.
14. The left leg and arm perform "Piling Energy Onto The Left and Right Bodies", followed by the right.
15. The left arm performs "Gathering Energy With One Arm and Striking It With The Other", followed by the right.
16. Hop to set the feet at a 45 degree angle to the left for "Gathering Energy With The Arms And Legs". Grab three times. Turn so that you are 90 degrees right of the ORIGINAL direction, and grab three times with the right hand.
17. Still facing right, the left hand grabs the energy at the right shoulder to begin "Moving Energy From The Left and Right Shoulders", turning to face the original direction as the arm sweeps back. Complete pass as usual with right hand.
18. The right hand performs "Gathering Energy From One Body And Dispersing It On The Other", followed by the left.
19. The left hand performs "Hammering Energy From The Left Shoulder And The Right Shoulder On The Midpoint In Front Of The Face", followed by the right.
20. Leaving the right hand in front as at the end of 19., the hands become leopard paws as you perform a modified "Strike With The Hands Fisted at the Second Knuckle". Take a step forward on each of the three strikes, then three steps back, also striking.
21. Reset feet, and the left performs "Grabbing Energy From The Shoulders and Smashing It On The Centers Of Vitality", followed by the right.
22. Perform "Pushing Energy Out To The Sides With The Elbows".
23. Perform "Drawing Two Inward Circles of Energy In Front Of The Body And Crushing Them Out To The Sides".
24. Without pausing in between, perform "Striking Energy In Front Of The Body And On The Left And Right With Both Fists", and "Striking Energy In Front of The Body With Both Fists And On The Left and Right".
25. Perform "Smashing Energy With The Wrists Above The Head And On The Left And Right".
26. The hands circle back and become fists by the forehead as you inhale for "The Breath For The Upper Fringe Of The Lungs". Exhale as the hands pull slowly apart to body width instead of striking. Complete breath as usual.
27. With hands at end of 26., the left arm circles back for "Offering The Breath". Complete right as usual.
28. Perform "Moving Energy With The Breath From The Top Of The Head To The Vital Centers".
29. With hands at end of 28., the left hand circles back as you straighten to begin "Shattering Energy With The Breath". Complete right normally.
30. Perform "The Monkey Breath".
31. As you straighten from 30., hands go to starting position for "The Altitude Breath".
32. The next three breaths flow together very naturally, with no discernible break in between: "The Lateral Breath", "The Butterfly Breath", and "Breathing Out Through The Elbows".
The Masculinity Long Form
Each movement is performed only once. Note that the order is different!
1. Both hands perform the "Fists Above The Shoulders".
2. As the hands reach the farthest extent behind the back in 1., immediately perform "Using A Cutting Tool In Each Hand".
3. Perform "Polishing A High Table With the Palms of the hands".
4. Perform "Tapping Energy With Both Hands" (fisted palms facing).
5. Perform "Jolting Energy" (fisted palms to floor).
6. Perform "Pulling A Rope of Energy", left hand over right.
7. Immediately begin "Pushing Down A Pole Of Energy", left, then right.
8. With the hands still by the left hip from 7., go immediately into "Cutting Energy With One Hand At A Time", left, then right.
9. Leaving left fist by the left hip where it ended in 8., immediately perform "Using A Plane Of Energy", left, then right.
10. Set for "Striking Energy With A Spike of Energy" by setting left elbow and forearm in front of the body, left fist in front of V spot facing floor. Pause a moment, strike left--do not let the left arm drop. The right arm strikes from behind the body to mirror the left arm's starting position, then back.
11. The left hand is now at V spot level in the front. Slowly but forcefully bring the right hand back, down, and up underneath the left palm to begin "Clasping Hands" on the right side; left on top, right on top.
12. Perform the "Left and Right Body Clasp" for the right side; right hip, then left.
13. Perform the "Sharp Turn of the Bodies" for the right side; right hip, then left.
14. Perform "Pushing Clasped Energy With The Elbow And Forearm" for the right.
15. Perform "The Short Stab With the Hands Clasped" for the right.
16. Perform "Jolting Energy By The Knees" for the right, 2 cuts.
17. Perform "Jolting Energy With Clasped Hands" for the right.
18. Perform "Using The Hands Like A Hatchet" for the right.
19. Perform "Hammering A Spike Of Energy" for the right.
20. Perform "Driving Down A Spike Of Energy" for the right.
Mirror all passes 11-20 for the left!
21. Perform "Cutting Energy In An Arc" for the right.
22. Perform "Slashing Energy With A Sword-like Cut" for the right.
23. Perform "Slashing Energy With A Diagonal Cut" for the right.
24. Perform "Carrying Energy From The Shoulder To The Knee" for the right.
25. Perform "The Big Slash" for the right.
26. Perform "Slashing Energy By The Knees" for the right, 3 cuts.
27. Perform "The Sledgehammer" for the right.
28. Perform "The Digging Bar Of Energy" for the right.
29. Perform "Cutting A Circle Of Energy" for the right.
30. Perform "The Back-and-Forth Slash" for the right.
Mirror 21-30 for the left!
The Passes For The Predilection Of The Right Side
A. The right palm, facing forward and starting from navel height, performs two "wax off" circles.
B. The palm faces the floor and arcs out to the left and cuts back in so that the elbow points right while the flat palm is near the collar bone, fingers pointing left.
C. The elbow stays put as the flat palm slices out to the right until it is pointing 45 degrees away from straight ahead.
D. The palm faces left, the wrist tilts momentarily down in a cocking motion, then the palm is raised over the head--it chops down to a point in front but just to the right of the navel.
A. The flat palm faces the floor by the right hip. The hand slices straight out to the arm's fullest extent, then draws back to the starting point. The palm flips to face up.
B. The hand slices straight out to the arm's fullest extent, then draws back to the starting point. The palm flips to face down.
C. The arm revolves back from the shoulder, and as the palm comes over the top it turns naturally and slaps a point in front but just to the right of the navel.
D. The palm faces left as the arm scoops out to the right and throws energy into the body at about V spot level, the palm facing the V spot but about 6 inches away.
E. The palm chops an X to the right side of the body, down towards the right hip first, then away and down.
A. The palm arcs up over the right shoulder and slaps a point at solar plexus level, then slaps it twice more with shorter strokes.
B. The palm strikes to beside the right hip, palm facing back, fingers pointed to the floor.
C. The palm faces the floor as it traces a large clockwise circle parallel to the floor to the side and behind the body. It makes a similar counterclockwise circle to the front, palm ending face down at the right hip. The palm is extended straight out to the arm's full extent horizontally and retrieved, twice.
D. The palm faces left, and follows the contour of the waist to a point just right of the center line, then the fingers point straight ahead as the hand goes out as far as possible without twisting the torso--the body stoops slightly to accomodate the movement.
E. The hand pulls back in so that the heel of the flat palm is on the navel, fingers still pointing forward. Pause a moment, then the hand twists at the wrist so that the fingers point straight down. Pause a moment, then lower the fingers straight down to the floor between the feet, stooping as needed.
F. The palm flips to face right, and bends at the wrist as if scooping energy. The wrist remains bent with the palm slightly cupped as if cradling energy. The body straightens as the cradled palm is raised to the right side of the navel area.
G. The hand strikes up to a point to the right of the right ear--the upper arm points right parallel to the floor, the forearm points up, the palm faces forward.
H. The arm scoops out to the right and again throws energy onto the V spot.
A. The elbow points right. The elbow maintains position, but the palm moves so that the fingers point to the floor about a foot from the right hip, the palm facing right.
B. The forearm makes a diagonal circle 45 degrees toward the right front forward and over, ending with the palm face up by the right hip. The entire arm makes a similar circle directly to the front, ending in the same spot.
C. The palm is extended forward horizontally to the arm's full extent, face up. The palm is raised straight up to head level, then flips so that the palm faces right and retraces its path. The palm still faces right and traces a similar path, but this time using the back of the palm to trace the column of energy. The palm flips at the zenith to face left, and traces the other side of the path halfway down, to about shoulder height.
D. The palm describes a small circle out, up, to the right, and ends up with the palm, staying a few inches away, smearing the energy on the left side of the face and neck (the head is turned to the right.)
E. The palm is retrieved to the right hip, face up. The palm is extended forward horizontally to the arm's full extent. The palm is raised straight up to head level, then flips so that the palm faces right and traces the other side of the path halfway down, to about shoulder height. The entire arm circles up, out, and back, and the palm delivers a glancing blow to the right of the solar plexus, ending with the palm facing forward, fingers pointing up, at about collarbone level a few feet in front of the right side.