The Running man
1. Legs outstretched on mat, begin outward circle with right foot. When about half of the right leg's circle is completed, begin an outward circle with left foot. Keep on the independent rotations.
2.'playing piano' Extend right foot while flexing left one, then alternate in a continuous movement. Legs keep straight on the mat. Alternating.
2A Dip tips of feet in stream and like a bicycle start propelling the awareness higher and higher by cycling upwards till legs are vertical.
Then grab the awareness with the hands from the tips of the toes and rub onto vital centres. Finally hug both knees with the hands bring awareness to the chest and gently rock side to side.
3. Legs outstretched on mat, both feet perform inward rotations. Unison.
4. Legs outstretched on mat, both feet perform outward rotations. Unison.
5. Legs outstretched on mat, each foot situated at the edge of the mat (meaning there is more distance between them than in the other passes). Drop the tips of the toes by moving the feet inwards from the ankle and contracting the muscles of the thighs. Unison.
6. Legs outstretched on mat close together. Begin by dropping both feet to the right from the ankle, then to the left. Unison.
7. 'dog tail' Legs slightly retracted, knees slightly bent so that the outer edge of the legs and feet are in contact with the mat. Vertically raise both feet from the ankle using a sudden contraction of the muscles of the thighs. Unison.
8. Legs outstretched on mat. Flex both feet, toes pulled backwards and move legs laterally, first to the outer sides the to the centre of the mat. Unison.
9. Legs outstretched on mat, flex first one foot at a time then both feet together, pulling toes backwards, for a short time then release. Unison.
9A. Lift left hip of the ground and with the tips of the outstretched toes draw ovals over the right foot (clockwise). Repeat on the other side
10. 'bicycle'. Begin with legs outstretched on mat, then retract one leg at about knee level, the sole always pointing forward (not on the mat). Straighten the leg while the other one is retracted. Alternating.
11. Legs outstretched on mat. Very slightly raise right foot and with a jerking motion splash energy over the left foot (up to ankle level) using the sole of the right one. Alternating.
11A Scoop energy 3 times with the left leg onto the right (as in the previous pass), then using the tips of the left foot smear the awareness the length of the right shin-bone.
You don't touch the shin. rub up and down. Repeat other side.
Again scoop energy 3 times with the left leg onto the right (as in the previous pass), then using the tips of the left foot smear the awareness on to the inside of the calves up to the knees .Don't touch.
Rub up and down 3 times.Repeat other side
Finally scoop energy 3 times with the left leg onto the right (as in the previous pass),
then lift the right leg of the ground and using the tips of the left foot smear the awareness on to the underside of the calves up to the knees .Don't touch.Rub up and down 3 times.Repeat other side
12. 'rubber feet'.
Start with both legs outstretched on mat, the feet slightly pointing to the sides. Both feet flip out to the sides while they are retracted by bending the knees. I think the outer sides of the legs and feet are always on the mat. Unison.